Cadence at Gateway is a 464-acre master-planned community located in the core of the southeast valley. Cadence is a masterplanned, mixed-use community that includes office, commercial, and a variety of residential uses. The project vision includes beautifully landscaped parkways, a best in class amenity package anchored by a one of a kind recreation center and park, and thoughtful architecture. Cadence’s convenient freeway connections, and its proximity to the Mesa Gateway airport make this project very attractive for both residents looking for a premium lifestyle, and for businesses looking for an ideal location.
- 464 acres
- 1,600 single-residence lots
- 400 multi-residence units
- +/- 60 acres of mixed use land for a variety of uses.
- 11,500 sq. ft community recreation center with visitor center and state of the art fitness center.
- Aquatic complex with two pools, water features, spa and cabanas.
- Eight-acre park with a variety of turf fields, sport courts and gathering areas.
- Near ASU Polytechnic campus